25 Komodo Drive, Tarneit VIC 3029 AUSSold $610,000
The Team's another succesful result in tarneit!
House Sold - Tarneit VIC
An exceptional 4 bedroom home perfectly suited to first home buyers, and investors. This gorgeous brand-new dwelling offers a flexible layout presenting a fantastic opportunity for the astute buyer. Boasting desirable qualities and features.
Full turnkeys’ home with super stylish interior are hallmarks of this impressive entertainer. Boasting an intelligently designed floor plan, light-filled living zones and luxurious appointments, this stunning contemporary
The vast parklands and reserves of Tarneit Grace state and its environs offer an abundance of space to stroll, play, run and relax whilst surrounded by green open spaces and serene tree-studded gardens. Walking trails follow the meandering creek-line, linking natural conservation zones with playgrounds, bike paths and well-maintained sports fields.
Located in a growing neighborhood with vast potential and developments, it is an effortless trip to the heart of the Pacific Werribee shopping center, P-12 Grange School & Tarneit train station.
High Upgrade Inclusions list:
• High Ceilings 2700mm
• Fully Turnkeys loaded
• Double vanity in master bedroom
• Upgraded tiles and carpet
• Walk in Pantry, 40 mm waterfall stone benchtop, 900 mm gas cook top & dishwasher
• Under mount sink in the kitchen & flick mixer tap with pull out spray
• Glass splash back wall to wall & overhead cupboard space above fridge
• 40 mm Stone top bench tops YLD square edge waterfall
• Upgraded carpet in bedrooms with mirror sliding door
• 12mmTimber Floors throughout, accept wet areas
• Tiled showers
• Evaporative Cooling and Ducted Heating
• Down lights in all living areas and bedrooms
• Close coupled back to wall toilet seat with soft close
• Locks on all windows
• Fully fenced and gated
• Remote Control to Garage Door
• Expected completion September 2020(approx.)
• Upgraded main and garage doors
• Park frontage
• (Price Inc 10K First Homeowner Grant & 25K Building Grant)
(Must meet Government grant eligibility)
For further details call Ezaz on 0435 139 323 and Vaish 0426 824 410
Note: All photos are illustrative purpose,